M J Russell Plumbing & Heating
M J Russell Plumbing & Heating

Quick contact

Martin Russell 

Mobile: 07860 217759

Tel: 01582 414231

mj.russell@live.co.uk

 

M J Russell Plumbing & Heating

133 Swifts Green Road

Putteridge

Luton

Bedfordshire

LU2 8BP



Find me on Google+ Share on Google+

Gas & Heating

As a registered gas and heating engineer I hold all the relavant saftey certificates with the legal bodies as well as commercial insurance.

 

Gas Safe Engineers Licence No: 4097525

IPHE Registered No: 025589L

Gorgi Regsitered No: 33917

 

For further details about these Gas Safety bodies see my About Us page and continue reading below.

 

Jobs undertaken:

  • Gas fire install and servicing
  • Gas cooker installation
  • Gas boiler service, maintenance and installation
  • Full central heating installation from replacement system to full design and planning in new builds
  • Under floor heating
  • Landlord certification for rental properties
  • Unvented Hot Water Cylinders and registration.

 

 

Gas Safety

In the right hands, gas is safe, but badly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning. You may think you know what you’re doing but it’s not like changing a tap; it’s dangerous to DIY with gas and could put you and your family’s life at risk.

 

By Law all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register. The Gas Safe Register is the official list of Gas Engineers who registered to work safetly and legally on boilers, cookers, fires and all other gas appliances. The Gas Safe register replaced Corgi as the official gas registration body in 2009. Further information about the Gas Safe Register can be found on their website: Gas Safe Registers website

 
Further information on gas safety in the home can be found by clicking on the lnks below.
 

 

It’s important that you don’t try to fit, fix or move gas appliances such as your boiler or cooker yourself. Only Gas Safe registered engineers have the right skills to do this safely. Gas Safe registered engineers retrain regularly to ensure they are up-to-date with new technology and appliances.

 

Unsafe gas appliances produce a highly poisonous gas called carbon monoxide (CO). It can cause death as well as serious long term health problems such as brain damage. It is import that all gas appliance are serviced and maintained on a regular basis by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer, here are some links regarding Carbon Monoxide:

 

Carbon monoxide at the Gas Safe Register

 

Carbon monoxide on the HSE website

 

If you think your gas applicance may be faulty or needs servicing please contact me immediatly to book a call out.

Photos

A recent boiler installtion
Replacement radiator
A recent boiler & tank installtion

Print Print | Sitemap
© M J Russell Plumbing and Heating